Construction Crewman- Tower Team
QR Code Link to This Post
The applicant will have the knowledge, skills and ability to successfully layout a site and install tower foundations, ability to tie and place rebar cages per specifications, install equipment shelter foundations, finish exposed concrete and tower road constructions (to include finished grade, fabric, and culverts)
We are a Hudson Oaks, Texas-based Internet Service Provider (ISP) delivering High Speed Internet and Voice Services throughout North Texas and Central Texas to residential, business, K-12 Education and government customers. We believe there is much more to an internet company than just delivering cost-effective internet solutions; we believe in delivering an overall customer experience that our competitors simply cannot match.
• Work with basic hand tools
• Ability to lift/pull heavy equipment
• Good organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
• Comfortable working outdoors in the elements while working with a great team
• Ability to climb extended heights upwards of 200' is a plus but not required
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Must pass a drug screening test and a criminal background check.
• Proven ability to operate excavation equipment
• Must have a valid driver's license with a safe/acceptable driving record in compliance with company policy
• Responsible for company provided vehicle, trailer, tools, equipment and supplies
• Excavating, forming, and pouring tower foundation spread footings
• Forming footings, walls, and slabs
• Tie rebar mats, and cages
• Trenching and installing PVC conduit and ground rings
• Fencing of foundation perimeters
• Shoveling and raking dirt and gravel
• Pick up trash on site daily
• Take pictures of final work and provide all turnover documentation
• Other duties as assigned